The Dark Skies Above Us

The Dark Skies Above Us

Παρασκευή 13 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Interview with Escvro

Good news from The Dark Skies Above Us Collective.
A new compilation will be released soon and a lot of new bands join the alliance.

In the last days I had the fortune of meet a very great and kvlt man: Escvro.
This is some of what we said.


Me: What's the age of escvro?

Escvro: Escvro is a very young project, was founded in later 2014, has just 1 year.


Me: How we can name what you play?

Escvro: I have an anarchist approach towards music production and distribution, but I'm not what you'd call a "political anarchist". As well as, Escvro doesn't deals directly with politics in its lyrics. Escvro is a non-profit, anti-commercial and anti-mainstream project, but its lyrical themes are, mainly, nihilism and existentialism.


Me: Can you tell me more about your anti-commercial idea?

Escvro: I had that anti-commercial movement idea because the "mainstream logic" is infiltrating the underground. I think the underground should be completely opposed to the mainstream, not just including the music itself, but its distribution. Here in my area there is a good underground scene, but I think it's a little expansive to attend shows and buy band's stuff, so I decided to make things a little different.


Me: When u will release something more?

Escvro: I'll release an EP in january of 2016.


Meanwhile let's listen his EP's...



M.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου